200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Bank means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual.
This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
Senior Solution Architect (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
Join the BI and Reporting Competence Center (BRCC) team to grow the services around a state of the art transactional Group Customer Data platform. The product development team consisting of business and IT experts will continue to act as frontrunner for Corporate Customer Master Data Management, Data Quality and Digitalisation at Erste Group.
- represent technology strategy and architecture in programs/initiatives
- create key aspects of the business case for a given solution with PM support
- oversee and support functional and technical requirements
- produce conceptual and logical architectures to meet strategic business, financial and technology objectives through documentation of systems, architectures, process flows and value-chains
- author end to end high level design including requirements traceability
- ensure adherence to the architecture governance processes and compliance with all relevant laws and regulations
- bring more than 7 years of experience in Information Technology with 5 years of Financial Services experience and 2 years of Technology Architecture experience
- have financial services experience in Corporate / Retail / Treasury / Cash Management - desirable
- bring IT knowledge and experience (Hardware, Financial Software, Middleware, Databases) as well as application development knowledge and experience (Distributed Services, Design, Analysis)
- have strong skills in UML modeling and in addition to Java at least one technology stack (Middleware, Security, SOA etc.), industry certification in technologies welcome
- are experienced in architecting/designing in both Waterfall and AGILE development methodologies
- have strong mentoring skills, are capable to grasp the capabilities of more junior developers and architects and guide them to over-achieving their limits
- work effectively within a fast-paced, cohesive architecture team and willing to learn fast and adapt quickly to continuous change
- have excellent written (technical), presentation and verbal communication skills essential
- the opportunity to work with a motivated, ambitious, multi-national team and to cooperate with many colleagues, functions and units across the Erste Group in our region. We will support your professional and personal development
- a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 41.706,-- gross per year
- we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
- discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
We are looking forward to fill the position at the earliest possible date - apply now! #believeinyourself
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: