200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Bank means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual.
This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
Senior Java Developer (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
Join the BI and Reporting Competence Center (BRCC) team to grow the services around a state of the art transactional Group Customer Data platform. The product development team consisting of business and IT experts will continue to act as frontrunner for Corporate Customer Master Data Management, Data Quality and Digitalisation at Erste Group.
- perform tasks across all aspects of the development incorporating: analysis, application and database design; implementation within existing coding standards; participate in code reviews; creating efficient unit tests, assisting with quality assurance; source code, build and configuration management; and system documentation
- design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests
- work closely with stake holders to clarify specifications and provide accurate estimates and with other developers to ensure effective code reusability
- support users by developing documentation and assistance tools and ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- provide technical support and consultation for java application and infrastructure questions
- hold BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- bring 7 years of proven hands-on Java Development experience
- are able to do object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns and have some experience with test-driven development
- are skilled in using development tools including source code control, debugging, and profiling
- bring experience with Oracle and PL/SQL
- the opportunity to work with a motivated, ambitious, multi-national team and to cooperate with many colleagues, functions and units across the Erste Group in our region. We will support your professional and personal development
- a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 41.706,-- gross per year
- we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity
- discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
We are looking forward to fill the position at the earliest possible date - apply now! #believeinyourself
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: