Software Solution Architect (f/m)
We are currently looking for a Software Solution Architect (f/m) for the Novo Remote Gaming System (NRGS). The Novo Remote Gaming System provides a cutting edge B2C platform for delivering first class online gambling experience, from games to player management and financial backend integration. This involves not only dealing with many functional but also challenging non-functional requirements in the area of compliance, security and availability, handling over 25 million active players and over 700 million transactions per day.
- Develop and maintain the overall architecture vision for the platform
- Create architecture concepts for feature implementation that span all seven development teams of the platform
- Consult team leads in architecture decisions within their components
- Act as point of contact for portfolio management and enterprise architecture
- Define and maintain the platform technology stack
- Maintain and develop the architecture runway as part of our agile release train
- Define and lead major work packages for cross-team feature developments
- Completed higher education (e.g. business informatics)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Software or Solution Architect
- Good know-how in OOD, SOA, EDA and software architecture patterns
- Strong know-how of the .NET platform
- Empathy and social intelligence for managing diverse development teams
- Stress resistance and self-organization
- Know-how about Microsoft Azure and cloud architecture patterns would be beneficial
- Strong written and verbal skills in English
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A yearly gross salary of EUR 60.000,- for applicants with at least 5 years of specific experience and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.