Data Privacy Lawyer (m/f)/Datenschutzrecht Jurist (m/w)
We are looking for experienced lawyers in the area of data protection to become an integral part of our clients' team
- Providing high quality data privacy and compliance advice and support to the company as well as colleagues regarding data privacy legislation, compliance and privacy initiatives;
- Reviewing data protection compliance including reviewing processing activities and system capabilities, analyzing the compliance of processing activities and informing, advising and issuing appropriate recommendations;
- Being a proactive subject matter expert in data privacy in order to advise colleagues across the business on all types of data privacy issues, informing stakeholders of their obligations under data privacy law and supporting them in keeping their department's processing records up to date as well as advising on the risk of new and existing operations.
- Raising awareness of privacy issues throughout the business via training in respect of data protection principles, processes and procedures for data privacy compliance as well as avoiding and dealing with data breaches.
- Completed legal studies
- Experience working in data protection at a law firm or in a legal department with a strong background on data privacy matters
- Solid experience and understanding in applying all aspects of Austrian and EU data protection law
- Perfect command of German and English
- Able to take the initiative and work effectively in a team
- Goal oriented and communicative
- Confident and persuasive in dealing with stakeholders inside and outside the company
A competitive salary will be offered based on the candidate's qualifications and relevant experience
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre aussagekräftige Bewerbung unter Angabe Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung und der Referenznummer 15060/001. Ihre Bewerbung wird an den zuständigen Berater weitergeleitet. Bitte beachten Sie: Um eine schnelle Bearbeitung Ihrer Bewerbung sicherzustellen, bitten wir ausschließlich um Online-Bewerbungen.