LEVEL is bringing a stylish and modern approach to flying, at prices that are more affordable. LEVEL is International Airlines Groupˋs (IAG) fifth main airline brand alongside Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia and Vueling.
Our mission is to bring travellers even closer to exciting destinations: Cosmopolitan cities around Europe and premium leisure spots in the Mediterranean. Anisec Luftfahrt GmbH doing business as LEVEL will focus on providing affordable prices and ease-of-use.
If you want to be part of a professional, young and dynamic team -- JOIN the Anisec Family!
Aircraft Engineer - Avionics
Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation - Engineering
- Monitoring, evaluation and administration of Airworthiness Directives (AD's), EASA SIB's and national requirements
- Evaluation and administration of Service Bulletins (SB's) and other manufacturer documents
- Ensure that each aircraft is maintained in an airworthy condition
- Close work with Operational Engineering
- Administration and control of Aircraft software
- Control and administration of the component control data
- Supervision and control of operating limits
- Aircraft transition projects
- Technical representation at aircraft maintenance events
- Communication with OEM's for related technical subjects
- Suitable engineering degree from aeronautical, mechanical, electrical, electronic, avionic institutes or other qualifications relevant to the maintenance and continuing airworthiness of aircraft
- High determination, service orientation and ability to work in a team
- Excellent Excel , MS Office as well as communication skills
- Be part of a start up company in the exciting airline industry
- Positive work environment in a young and motivated team
- Several benefits
- A minimum annual gross salary of EUR 30.800,-, an overpayment will be negotiated based on your qualifications and experience
Please send your application to email@example.com.
Anisec Luftfahrt GmbH
Office Park I, B04
1300 Flughafen Wien
Follow LEVEL (#FLYwithLEVEL) at: