Marketing Development Representative
INTERNSHIP (MDR) - Klagenfurt
Bitmovin, a YCombinator company pioneering online video innovations, is hiring!
Bitmovin API based products help developers around the world solve the most complex video problems with cloud-native software that runs anywhere.
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Marketing Development Representative intern to join our team.
Working at Bitmovin is international, fast-paced, fun and challenging. Join us to develop, sell and market the world's best video infrastructure for the Web.
As a MDR you will
- Your primary responsibilities will include; using intelligent prospecting persistence to identify, create and qualify existing and new leads, then work with marketing on email campaigns that should lead to new Opportunities
- You will be focusing on email campaigns that are promoting our products or targeting event attendees to set appointments/ demos for Bitmovin's Sales Directors
- Create/Track new opportunities, share them with the responsible Sales Directors and/or SDR's make sure they are understood and next steps are clearly defined
- Post-event analytics in order to measure the success of campaigns and generate reports with this data
- Identifying Personas: identifying key personas together with the marketing team (Who should we contact? What are they interested in? Where can I find them?) - Build target segments together with Sales
- EMAIL CAMPAIGN BUILDING
Create email templates together with Sales/Marketing - Sequences, track their performance over time, A/B test and improve them. (Constantly work with Marketing and Sales to identify customer's business needs and communicate how Bitmovin's offerings can address those needs.) Connecting the target list with the template and making sure that custom variables are appropriate and appear to be genuine.
- SET UP MEETINGS
Event: Plan, build and execute a meeting schedule for each event in order to schedule and coordinate customer meetings for Sales Directors
- Demo: Schedule Demos with new Opportunities and our Sales Directors.
- Working with an innovative, fast growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Opportunity to make an impact on the multimedia industry, with target markets EU and US
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Investment in growth and education
- No routines, but new challenging projects with global impact
- Free snacks and great coffee
- Open spaced office
- Regular and fun team activities (hackathons, skiing days, …)
- Company laptops also for private use
- The opportunity to work for an exciting start-up, building innovative video solutions.
- Lunch & Learn
San Francisco • Chicago • Seattle • New York • London • Berlin • Vienna • Klagenfurt • Hong Kong • Sao Paulo