200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Bank means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual.
This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
Business Analyst for Derivatives and Treasury Settlement (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
The department Derivatives and Treasury Settlement is responsible for change the bank activities around Calypso implementing projects and initiatives requested by business areas Front Office, Mid Office, Back Office or Risk.
- translate business strategies and requirements into system requirements, striving for the most efficient use of available resources
- ensure correct implementation of these system requirements acting as a subject matter expert
- manage business applications and implement functional requirements in cooperation with members from business, other organizational units and IT-solution providers (both internal and external)
- deliver on time and within budget
- interact continuously with business users, system vendors, system integrators, developers and external consultants to meet expectations
- an educational background in IT, finance or mathematic
- ideally knowledge of a treasury application (Calypso, Kondor, Murex, FrontArena etc.)
- solid know how in process, requirement and business analyses
- strong interest in capital markets
- basic SQL knowledge
- willing to learn and have good analytical and communication skills
- strong written and oral command of English
- the opportunity to work with a motivated, ambitious, multi-national team and to cooperate with many colleagues, functions and units across the Erste Group in our region. We will support your professional and personal development.
- a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 41.706,-- gross per year
- we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
We are looking forward to fill the position at the earliest possible date - apply now!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: