Emarsys is a fast growing global technology company who values innovation. Born in 2000, we provide a cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) to over 2,000 leading marketing organizations in over 70 countries focused on scaling truly personalized customer interactions regardless of channel (email, web, mobile, social).
Emarsys continues to be the partner of choice for marketers because our 800+ team members in 15 offices are focused on engineering innovation into our platform, solving marketing challenges for our customers as a true partner, and helping one another succeed.
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity with a company that values professionalism, has a global footprint, is fast paced, and fun, we challenge you to invest your most important asset - your time - with us.
Group Accounting Manager (m/f/d)
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting the Head of Group Accounting & Reporting in the preparation of the quarterly and annual financial statements according to Austrian (UGB) and IFRS standards
- Consolidation of Group Financial Statements (15 legal entities) in accordance with IFRS
- Preparing and providing consolidated financial reports, reconciliations and transactional details to internal and external stakeholders
- Actively monitoring the compliance of various aspects including financial covenants on loans and transfer pricing
- Ensuring proper and accurate reporting and documentation (including implementing procedures and processes)
- Supporting audit engagements on both the group financial statements and the legal entity financial statements
- Assessments primarily relating to financial reporting and identify areas of improvements and simplification. Monitor adequate follow up and/or implementation
- 5+ years professional experience, with some hands-on experience in establishing, controlling and consolidating financial statements (according to IFRS) of multiple legal entities
- Ideally with background from a Big4 and/or a listed company
- Solid knowledge in GAAP in particular IFRS, UGB is not mandatory but a benefit
- Experience in using sophisticated accounting software, knowledge of using Oracle ERP or similar is an asset
- Degree in business, finance or accounting (CPA or equivalent is a plus)
- Sensibility in matters of tax and transfer pricing is a plus
- Good command of English (equivalent to Native Speaker level) to ensure proper disclosures of Group Financial Statements
We are one: you are a strong teamplayer and communicate openly and directly
We are passionate: you have drive & passion and take a firm opinion and ownership of your actions
We love customers: you understand your (internal) customers as your number one and partner with them to create win-win solutions
We never settle: you thrive to deliver excellent work and display the willingness to constantly improve and to go the extra mile if needed
WHAT WE OFFER
- Join a continuously growing company with a global presence, commitment to innovation and a leading market position
- An inspiring and empowering company culture: working alongside talented, friendly and passionate people
- A modern office in central Vienna, easily accessible via public transport
- A well-designed onboarding plan: we set you up for success and support your career with on-going training and development
- Great benefits such as free food daily (including breakfast, salads and fruits), various sports- and team events, Sodexo meal vouchers, Shiatsu massage in the office, regular health initiatives, 2 corporate volunteering days per annum etc (find a list of all benefits here https://www.kununu.com/at/emarsys-vienna)
- An annual gross salary starting from EUR 40,600 EUR.-- depending on your professional qualification and experience
Sounds great? Marcela Sildbergerova (Talent Acquisition Partner) is looking forward to your online application.
For more information visit our homepage www.emarsys.com or contact us:
1150 Wien | Märzstraße 1 | Tel.: +43 (0)1 478 20 80-0