200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Bank means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual.
This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
Senior Java Developer (m/f) - Credit Limit Solutions
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
The department "Credit Limit Solutions" is looking for a Java Developer for real-time interface development. In a team of developers, business analysts and operation experts you will work on the integration of a limit and risk management system.
- Work on and participate in the entire software development lifecycle - analysis, design, implementation, creation of automatic tests and documentation
- Independently execute development tasks
- Support requirement-, incident-, problem- and change processes
- Help business analysts, project managers and the operations team to meet their goals
- Participate in various projects and share your Java know-how with relevant stakeholders
- Improve the degree of automation of the current solution
- Professional experience in Software development, especially in back-end development and with Linux environments
- Experience with Java development, the use of frameworks and tools such as Spring, Hibernate, Maven, Tomcat and Eclipse
- Know-how in SQL on Oracle database platforms
- Team player who shares knowledge and constantly expands it
- Solution-oriented thinking and acting independently
- Proficiency in English, German and/or CEE language skills are an advantage
- A position within an international and experienced team that is ready to share knowledge and know-how
- Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, possibility to do home office, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere
- We offer subsidized food at the work location and provide near infinite amounts of coffee and sparkling water
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 41.706,-- gross per year
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
We are looking forward to fill the position at the earliest possible date - apply now!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: