Senior System Architect (m/f)
with focus on Big Data & DWH
(Jn 41943) / City of occupation: Vienna
Our client is the leading IT service provider of an international company group in the finance sector and is now looking for experts in the field of system architecture with focus on DWH solutions.
If you're looking for an intensive exchange of expertise between specialists and like to work within a motivated team, we look forward to your application.
Your future role
- Design, further development and visualisation of IT architectures with special focus on BI, DWH and Big Data solutions
- Establishment of groupwide IT architectural standards and guidelines
- Management and leading of IT projects from architectural point of view, in national as well as international projects
- Close collaboration with colleagues from Solution Management, Software Development and Operations
- Completed academic education
- Long-time experience as an IT architect (m/f) with focus on data architecture
- Very good Oracle skills
- Experience with complexe data architectures and models
- Project management proficiency as well as very good negotiation and moderation skills
- Very good command of English
The special thing about this position
- Become part in a team of experts (m/f) and work within an technologically demanding environment.
- Our client offers you a modern workplace with attractive benefits (Smartphone, laptop, cafeteria, discounts, etc.) as well as flexible working hours.
EUR 3800 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 3800 and EUR 7100 gross/month according to qualifications and experience.
If you fulfill these criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Catharina Christian, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly upon receipt.
Apply now Inserat auf epunkt.com
Jobs in Upper Austria
Jobs in Vienna
Jobs in Styria
Job search with epunkt
Data Protection Declaration