MedAustron International is a subsidiary of EBG MedAustron GmbH and is implementing international technology projects. EBG MedAustron operates one of the most modern centers for particle therapy for cancer treatment and research in Europe. Moreover, MedAustron International is promoting worldwide know-how transfer in the field of particle therapy technology as well as encouraging worldwide collaboration in the field of particle therapy for cancer.
Become part of our MedAustron International Therapy Accelerator Project Management Team as
Technical Project Lead (f/m/x)
for Magnets, Vacuum and Infrastructure
Challenges you conquer:
- Participation in projects and activities such as planning, production, installation and commissioning of a centre for ion beam therapy in the middle east
- Management of projects related to the particle accelerator with the following scopes:
- Vacuum Systems
- Support Systems and Mechanical Alignment
- Water cooling of accelerator components
- Support of the planning and training of a team responsible for technical operation and maintenance of an ion beam therapy system
- Follow up on production of particle accelerator components which involves regular business trips
- Coordination of the installation and commissioning of ion beam therapy systems
A background that impresses:
- A degree (Bachelor, Master, etc.) in electromechanical engineering, mechanical engineering, mechatronics or similar
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience in mechanical design and engineering
- Solid project management skills
- Experience with the design of vacuum systems or normal conducting magnets in particular for particle accelerators is an advantage
- Fluent in verbal and written communication in English, German and Farsi language skills beneficial
- Flexible, team-worker and problem solver
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Strong communication skills in an interdisciplinary and international environment as well as intercultural competencies
- Willing to do business trips inside and outside of Europe
A unique offer that inspires:
According to the collective agreement for the metalworking industry (supplementary collective agreement), the minimum gross annual salary is EUR 60.000,-. We will agree your classification and salary in line with the market on the basis of your professional and personal competence (All-In contract including variable salary components).
You are the right person for this job?
Take the next step in your career and send us your application via our online application-tool.