Research Project Manager (f/m/d)
The European Institute for Biomedical Imaging Research (EIBIR) is a non-profit limited liability company that was founded in 2006 by the European Society of Radiology (ESR), dedicated to the coordination and facilitation of research activities in the field of biomedical imaging.
EIBIR supports scientists by assisting them with calls for proposals, providing project management, dissemination and training services and facilitating exchange and networking among the biomedical imaging research community.
In light of the upcoming European research calls and the preparations for Horizon Europe, we are seeking a full-time project manager to complement our team.
- Managing a Horizon 2020 research project in the biomedical imaging field as project manager
- Monitoring and analysing European research funding schemes and calls for proposals of potential interest to EIBIR (Horizon 2020, future Horizon Europe etc.) and preparing this information for EIBIR's network
- Support of the EIBIR network in defining new projects and applying for European funding schemes (e.g. under H2020)
- Communication and PR activities to improve the visibility of EIBIR among the scientific community (editorial work for website, media work etc)
- Contribute to the EIBIR team's efforts to encourage European research institutes to join EIBIR as network members
- Editorial work for EIBIR's ongoing research projects
- Coordinate and manage EIBIR`s congress appearances
- Support the management of EIBIR`s Boards and Joint Initiatives
- University degree in medicine or life sciences beneficial
- English native speaker or excellent command of English language
- Experience of complex technical writing in English
- Practical experience in research project management and knowledge of European biomedical research landscape (ideally FP7/H2020)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Ability to lead projects independently and proactively
- Willingness to work in a team
We offer you:
- An interesting job in a stimulating and dynamic international environment
- Opportunities to develop skills and understanding of the health sector
- Independent work
- A minimum salary of EUR2,500 gross per month (38.5h per week) which is negotiable based on qualification and previous experience.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please send your application, preferably in English, including a photo and your salary requirements to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
EIBIR gemeinnützige GmbH
Visit our website www.eibir.org to learn more about us!