We are constantly searching for new voices and minds to become a part of the Augmensys Family.
The most important part, be smart, be curious, and take the chance to join our Team!
SOFTWARE ENGINEER (M/F)
Full Stack .NET Development from Server to Mobile Devices and Wearables
Augmensys was founded with the vision to make industrial data useable for everyone, by leveraging state-of-the-art technologies like Augmented Reality, and many more. This manifested in our leading mobile data management platform UBIK, which was developed exclusively for professional use in industry and commerce. Our customers are international and so are we. We are firmly convinced that diversity is a competitive advantage, and that global questions can best be answered by an international team.
We're constantly extending the feature set of our AR-enabled, mobile data management platform UBIK. Therefore, we're searching for talented, enthusiastic people who are striving to create unique solutions with the latest technologies around Universal Windows Platform (UWP), Android (Java + Xamarin), iOS (Xamarin) and Microsoft HoloLens 2 (Unity 3D).
YOU WANT TO
- work in an enthusiastic, young software team with responsibility for parts of the UBIK product (mobile frontend, backend, UI etc.)
- develop a platform that creates a competitive advantage for top industry-customers like OMV, Borealis, Wacker, Dürr, Lonza, BASF, …
- improve, extend and refactor existing products and services
- develop new features, as well as investigate and resolve issues
- have the option to work closely together with the service-team on implementation projects of UBIK
- development skills in C# within .NET framework 4.5+, using Microsoft Visual Studio 2017+
- ideally, experience with one or more of the following technologies: UWP, WPF, Xamarin, Unity 3D
- strong analytical skills, with a keen endeavor to deliver high quality products
- understanding of agile development (SCRUM)
- an excessive portion of curiosity and the will to create something unprecedented from scratch
- excellent verbal skills in either English or German
- a solid technical education, ideally in Computer Science
- working in a company which is a mix of a start-up and an already settled business, with a flat organisational hierarchy
- flexible working hours and vacations
- a competitive salary based on qualification, experience and classification of Austrian collective agreement between 2.400 and 4.000 Euro
- compensation raises based on personal target achievements
- biannual company events (skiing, grilling, other sports events...)
- monthly team breakfast with opportunity to discuss with top management
- top IT equipment (e.g. smartphone, notebook), also for private use
Full- or Part Time, Linz or Klagenfurt - Immediate start
Lastenstraße 38, EG
Schleppe Platz 5, 2/3