"Welcome to Celebi! It`s good to have you on board "
Due to our expansion at our location Vienna International Airport, we are looking for a committed
Technical Coordinator / Mechanical Engineer /
Head of Technology and Maintenance
Celebi Ground Services is one of the internationally successful ground handling companies worldwide. We serve around 30 airlines at Vienna International Airport and are responsible for the efficient and smooth passenger and aircraft handling of our customers. Our tasks include on the one hand activities in passenger handling (check-in, boarding, lost & found, ticket sales) as well as tasks in the airside sector (loading and unloading of aircraft, optimal distribution of the load in the aircraft, coordination of the turnaround process). Our goal is to ensure a safe and punctual departure and a pleasant journey for our passengers.
As Head of Technology and Maintenance you are responsible for the correct, safe, and punctual maintenance and service of our Ground Service Equipment.
You can expect the following activities :
- Ensuring the operational support of technical services at Vienna International Airport (Technical equipment includes: lifts, conveyors, stairs, buses, cars, electronic tractors, de-icing equipment, etc.)
- Technical support for quality, safety, effectiveness and operational needs
- Management and creation of GSE maintenance activities Ensuring the timely preventive maintenance of the Equipment in accordance with the maintenance plans
- Establishment and further development of an effective service structure
- Planning the corrective maintenance taking into account the operational requirements
- Cooperation in the creation and monitoring of the technical budget as well as the equipment investment and replacement plan
- Commercial administration and monitoring of budget targets
- Optimization of operational and administrative processes
- Creation and development of internal process structures and timely preparation of analyzes and reports
- Professional and disciplinary management of the team (5 employees)
- Cross-divisional cooperation with HR regarding training and recruiting
- Ensuring training standards and quality standards
- Participation in internal and external audits
- Close cooperation and communication with internal and external stakeholders as well as with authorities
- Joy in working with people and team spirit
- A degree from a technical college in mechanical engineering or other mechanical background
- At least 5 years experience in a similar environment
- First senior professional experience
- Independence, a sense of responsibility, a structured way of working
- Very good user knowledge (MS Office, in particular Excel, SAP desirable)
- Very good German and English skills
- Flexibility, reliability, communication and team spirit
- Hands-on mentality
We offer you:
- A gross annual salary of min. EUR40.000,-. An overpayment is possible depending on education and work experience
- A responsible and varied work at Vienna Airport
- An on the job training
- 1 extra week of vacation (total 6 weeks per year)
- Better shopping conditions in the airport shops
- Free parking
If you are interested in an exciting and varied job in a dynamic international environment at Vienna Airport please send your application (incl. CV and motivation letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you!