Operating in more than 35 countries throughout Europe, North America, Asia and the Pacific, Lagardère Travel Retail is a world leader in Travel Retail. It operates 2,700 stores across the world, including a presence at over 130 airports and 700 stations. It runs the largest international network of duty free, fashion, luxury, travel essentials and foodservice stores. Lagadère Travel Retail Austria is planning to open a 800 sqm "Fashion Gallery" at the Airport of Vienna this summer. Brands such as Hugo Boss, Victoria Secret, Montblanc, Longchamp and many others will be highlighted in a brand new upscale environment with a walk-through and 20 shops.
Shop Manager of the „Fashion Gallery"
To further strengthen and extend the local team of Lagardère Travel Retail Austria, we are looking for a Shop Manager of the "Fashion Gallery" starting from May 2019.
To control the day to day operations of the Fashion Gallery, driving the business forward, identifying sales opportunities and achieving maximum returns by setting consistently high standards in all operational activities for the Sales Team.
- Build up the new team together with the COO, implement new structures and train the team to become as excellent as possible; especially in teamwork with the brands.
- Coaching and development of the staff - identifying training needs and solutions.
- Ensure the seamless and efficient of all processes from step 1 on during the project phase and later on during operating hours.
- Key contact person for the team and for all customers.
- Ensure that all fashion tools (products, marketing-tools, furniture) function properly and are used properly by operators.
- Continuously improve the overall presentation of our products and highlights.
Infrastructure & Network
- Operate as the interface between the team in Vienna and the local buyers and merchandisers (monitoring, recommendations, out of stock situations, fancy ideas, advertising).
- Steer all processes such as purchasing, merchandising and brand-mix.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required
- At least 8 years' experience in a similar role of a high-end fashion multibrand store
- Software competencies: POS, SAP (ERP environment), Navision (Reporting Solution)
- Good knowledge of (travel)retail business processes
- Workplace management
- Pragmatism, synthetic, precision, organization, autonomy, dynamism
- Excellent communication skills
- Languages: fluent English
What can you expect?
- A responsible and autonomous position
- Chances for your personal and professional development
- Excellent working conditions within an international environment
We are looking forward to receiving your application: email@example.com
Gross monthly salary: from EUR 2.201 - 2.724 (in accordance with the collective labour agreement); higher rates dependent on professional qualifications and experience.
Lagardère Travel Retail Austria GmbH
Frau Timea VECSEY-DAROCZY
OFFICE PARK I TOP B08/02 • A-1300 Airport Vienna