Director Global Communication & Brand (m/f/x)
Vienna or Berlin based
Be part of the kununu family!
With over 3 million reviews across over 850.000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading employer review platform. We believe that every person -- whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their work life -- should be able to give and get accurate, honest information about companies and roles before walking in on day one.
A challenging task:
- Reporting to our CEO and as part of the kununu Leadership team you are shaping, driving and executing our global brand & communication strategy to increase Brand Awareness and Brand Value.
- You lead and develop the interdisciplinary Brand & Communication team to drive user centricity and a data driven and visionary communication.
- Furthermore, you develop and execute PR initiatives to enhance the global visibility for kununu and kununu engage and to strengthen the reputation of our brands.
- You represent kununu both internally and externally, communicating kununu's positions on key communication issues.
- You oversee and execute external and internal communication and you manage external agencies and service providers.
A convincing background:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position with focus on the DACH market.
- You know how strong brands are built - both on the B2B as well as on the B2C side.
- You have strong interpersonal & leadership skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with key influencers.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- You know different media landscapes internationally (especially knowledge of the US market is a plus), ideally you also have a good tech and HR understanding.
- You enjoy digging into data to serve up workplace insights that matter.
An inspiring environment:
- You work either in Vienna or Berlin in an innovative and dynamic environment with flexible working hours.
- Challenging tasks, fruitful interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty of opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
- In order for you to grow personally, we offer you a variety of training options including conference passes, continuous personal feedback, and many more.
- We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits like daily restaurant vouchers, organic fruit and 6 weeks of vacation per year, just to name a few. Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at kununu.
- Due to legal requirements in Austria, we are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position. Our salary range for this position starts at 80.000 EUR. Based on your experience and qualifications, our final offer will be a competitive market value-based salary.
Sounds good to you? We're looking forward to hearing from you.