UNITIS - We accompany you in your career!
Vibrant. International. Modern.
Be a valuable part of the motivated and friendly audit team in the company's headquarter in Vienna with an overseas assignment in Poland!
(Junior-) Internal Auditor (m/f/d) with Polish knowledge
After a training period on the group´s internal processes in Vienna you will be part of the Internal Audit team taking part in international audit projects in Europe & overseas, which means
- Support the management in monitoring and improving the control system
- Monitoring the compliance with established procedures and laws
- Proofing the liability of data and information
- Evaluation of the efficient use of resources and identification of risk areas
- Safeguarding of assets
- Prevention and detection of frauds
- Dedicated and responsible working style, stress-resistant and an open minded personality
- Readiness to travel at least 50% in order to participate in worldwide projects plus willingness to work mostly in Poland for at least 9 - 12 months
- University degree with a focus on business, finance, controlling and/or audit
- Approximately 2 years professional experience in an auditing company or a controlling department of an international company
- Excellent command of English and Polish language skills (German is an asset but no requirement)
- Excellent possibilities of further development within the company
- Challenging environment of an international leading industrial company
- Monthly gross salary of EUR 2,500 to EUR 3,800 on a full time base depending on your qualifications
- Long-term career perspectives with a range of training opportunities
- Autonomous field of tasks which provides an insight into the whole company
- Motivated, friendly and highly professional audit team
- Variety of attractive benefits, such as a high quality canteen, events for all employees, health programs, an education and training academy as well as an onboarding program
If you are a dynamic and strong self-going team player this position could be your opportunity to take your next career step into a global playing industrial company. If you are interested in this challenging position please apply online or send your application in English or German to firstname.lastname@example.org!
UNITIS Personalberatung GmbH
Bernardgasse 2 Top 1-3
UNITIS - we focus on individuals
Ihre Ansprechpartnerin bei
Stefanie Torres, BSc
Talent Network Manager
Active Sourcing & Research Specialist
+43 1 5853700-15