Emarsys is a fast growing global technology company who values innovation. Born in 2000, we provide a cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) to over 2,000 leading marketing organizations in over 70 countries focused on scaling truly personalized customer interactions regardless of channel (email, web, mobile, social).
Emarsys continues to be the partner of choice for marketers because our 800+ team members in 15 offices are focused on engineering innovation into our platform, solving marketing challenges for our customers as a true partner, and helping one another succeed.
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity with a company that values professionalism, has a global footprint, is fast paced, and fun, we challenge you to invest your most important asset - your time - with us.
SALES SUPPORT (M/F/D)
As a Sales Support, you are the business partner and advisor to the DACH sales organization. The primary responsibility of this role is to bridge the relationship between Sales, Professional Services, Finance & Legal on deal structure, approvals and compliance.
This is a key role and will assist the DACH sales organisation with deal strategy and operational effectiveness. The role requires an individual who has SaaS or Software industry experience, use processes, and has creative thinking to proactively apply different methods to structuring deals. This role is responsible for ensuring that quotes and commercial orders are accurate and work with legal teams to approve non-standard clauses.
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review proposals / quotes for Emarsys customers written in German & English and provide DACH sales team with deal structure and pricing guidance to optimize profitability, meet strategic corporate goals, and accelerate deal closure
- Provide proactive support, guidance and creative solutions to the DACH sales team in order to help drive new deals as well as for renewal / up-sell opportunities, while being aware of relevant customer information, provisioning and current invoices
- Ensure compliance with company pricing / discount policies and processes
- Play an integral part in the rollout of a quote to cash system globally
- Provide additional support to DACH sales leaders as needed
- Bachelor's degree in law/finance/business administration or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Comfortable partnering and engaging with cross-functional teams to ensure the best possible support for the sales teams & deal cycles
- Ability to interpret, clearly articulate, and handle objections related to pricing, policies, and commercial terms
- Detail Oriented with Strong critical thinking skills
- Fluent in German and English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Join a continuously growing company with a global presence, commitment to innovation and a leading market position
- An inspiring and empowering company culture: working alongside talented, friendly and passionate people
- A modern office in central Vienna, easily accessible via public transport
- A well-designed onboarding plan: we set you up for success and support your career with on-going training and development
- Great benefits such as free food daily (including breakfast, salads and fruits), various sports- and team events, Sodexo meal vouchers, Shiatsu massage in the office, regular health initiatives, 2 corporate volunteering days per annum etc (find a list of all benefits here https://www.kununu.com/at/emarsys-vienna)
- An annual gross salary starting from EUR 26,824 EUR.-- depending on your professional qualification and experience
Sounds great? Marcela Sildbergerova (Talent Acquisition Partner) is waiting for your online application.
For more information visit our homepage www.emarsys.com or contact us:
1150 Wien | Märzstraße 1 | Tel.: +43 (0)1 478 20 80-0