(Senior) Manager (f/m/d) - Advisory, Focus on M&A / PMI
PwC, with around 1200 employees at 5 locations in Austria, is one of the leading audit and advisory companies in the country. Globally, as part of the international network, we offer our services in the areas of assurance, tax and advisory across 157 markets.
- Support and accompany complex national and international projects and prepare the implementation of transactions (share deals / asset deals) by advising investors, investment companies, portfolio managers, project developers, banks and industrial enterprises
- Independently analyse companies based on market information and company data
- Take responsibility for and structure Post-Merger Integrations (PMIs), defining and implementing complex strategies
- Manage project teams through involvement and coordination of project members both internally and on the client's side
- Acquire advisory engagements, maintain and develop existing contacts
- Lead and coach team members and work together with interdisciplinary and international teams
- Successfully completed university degree in Business and Economics (preferably with a focus on either real estate, M&A, corporate finance, investment banking or private equity)
- At least 5 years relevant experience in one of the following areas: transaction consultancy, due diligence, real estate valuation, corporate real estate, or investment banking
- Knowledge of the real estate market and interest in issues specific to business (finance) and the real estate market
- Excellent knowledge of English and good knowledge of Italian (German an advantage) as well as perfect MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Professional approach to clients and customer service, flexibility, and high level of dedication, as well as the ability to deliver excellent results under time pressure
- High degree of willingness to travel
- Opportunity to work in a diverse and supportive business environment
- Opportunity to help shape a team and high level of responsibility for projects
- Experience and influence the future of finance and take part in digitalization projects
- Opportunity to complete further professional training (various certificates), as well as a comprehensive training programme and intensive, praxis-based coaching
- Individual career advancement
- Flexible approach to working time and numerous benefits
For full-time employment as a Manager, we offer an annual gross target salary of at least EUR 70,000 (All-In), dependent on your qualifications and experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Mag. Andreja Oladeinde
+43 (0)1 50188 5161