Veolia supports with more than 163.000 employees worldwide cities and companies in regards with handling of the natural resources. We offer solutions for the ecological and efficient usage of water, energy and raw materials as well as waste management that are based on the principal of recycling economy.
At our sites in Kundl & Schaftenau in Tirol we are responsible for the operation, maintenance and project management of facilities regarding energy supply and removal of waste water of a big pharmaceutical company.
For our team located in Kundl / Tirol we look for a
Finance Team Lead (f/m/d)
What are your tasks?
- Control the reliability of the information reported to our shareholder and client in compliance with the management rules and procedures
- Produce financial analysis and propose action plans to improve performance
- Develop monthly, quarterly and annual client and group reports with quality and respect of deadlines
- Prepare budgets and forecasts in line with the target of the management and general management
- Analyse and comment deviations vs. budgets
- Contribute to the improvement of the information and management system for operations
- Provide support for the operational team
- Develop the Business Plan and financial arrangements with the project management
- Control and monitor projects with the operational team
- Conduct cash-management
- Ensure the application of the Group's internal control rules and standards
- Responsibility for a team of 3 employees, 2 controlling employees and 1 accountant
What do you offer?
- Higher education master's degree or equivalent
- Experience in controlling, minimum 7 years, preferably in an international environment
- Additional knowledge in Finance, Accounting (IFRS) and Audit are welcome
- Management skills: create a team spirit, be proactive, organized, structured and solution oriented
- Capacity of listening, analysis, synthesis and a good sense of communication
- Strong ability to adapt to complex environments
- Fluent in English and German is mandatory, French is appreciated
What do we offer?
- A challenging position
- Attractive social benefits:
- Variable salary component
- Modern company pension
- Accident insurance
- Life insurance
- Company canteen with reduced prices
- Company transportation or travelling allowance
- Christmas party, christmas voucher
- Team events
- Education & training
- Worldwide career opportunities within the Veolia Group
For applicants form Austria we are legally required to inform about the minimum salary according to Austrian collective agreement. For this position we offer an annual gross salary of 68.549,04 on full-time basis. A higher payment is possible due to your qualification, experience and individual competencies.
Is this job catching you?
Please apply via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and send us your CV, cover letter and certificates, preferably within one or two documents.
Veolia Industries Austria GmbH