Senior Project Manager (m/f)
In this position in Graz you are responsible for the worldwide independent management of complex large-scale projects with a significant financial scope in the international Paper, Fiber & Recycling business unit. We offer you a very high degree of decision-making freedom and freedom of design in a global, extremely varied, task area.
ANDRITZ is a globally leading supplier of plants, equipment, and services for hydropower stations, the pulp and paper industry, the metalworking and steel industries, and for solid/liquid separation in the municipal and industrial sectors as well as for animal feed and biomass pelleting.
- Self-responsible and entrepreneurial project management in the paper industry, starting with the receipt of the order until the end of the warranty period
- Coordination of internal and external interfaces
- Leading negotiations with customers and suppliers
- Continuous and active tracking of contract cost development and project progress
- Monthly reporting to the area management, controlling and board with regard to cost, schedule and project status development
- Higher technical education or university engineering / mechanical engineering / plant engineering / process engineering
- Many years (> 10 years) of experience in industrial plant projects (prefers large-scale projects in the paper and pulp industry) with extensive knowledge of the required process islands and site management
- Excellent business skills
- Business fluent English
- Skills in French language are an advantage
- Flexibility, strong communication skills, assertiveness and team spirit
- Willingness to international travelling with longer on-site stays at the customer
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
In Austria we are legally obliged to announce the minimum gross monthly salary for this position of EUR 3.614,05.
For this position we offer a market-compliant overpayment depending on qualifications and work experience!
Explore your jobs at:
Stattegger Strasse 18