Digital Workplace - Adoption and Change Specialist (f/m)
For our Digital Workplace team at our HQ in Vienna, we are offering the following position for immediate appointment: Digital Workplace - Adoption and Change Specialist (f/m)
- Develop change management and adoption plans
- Develop communication and training material
- Inspire new ways of working with Office 365 through storytelling
- Contribute to develop and deliver an Office 365 vision and strategy
- Setup a digital champions program
- Conduct end user trainings and Workshops
- Host Webinars
- Support the end user adoption activities
- Previous experience of similar type of adoption and change management activities
- Understanding of how to provide business value using Office 365 Tools
- Very good knowledge of Office 365 applications
- Desire and enthusiasm to promote Office 365 capabilities
- Good command in English; German or another European language would be beneficial
An attractive workplace at our headquarters with development opportunities of an internationally acting group is awaiting you. The monthly minimum gross salary for a local contract amounts to EUR 3.200,-- according to the collective bargaining agreement. We offer a market-compliant remuneration package reflecting your experience and qualification plus additional variable remuneration parts as well as attractive employee benefits.
Our offer addresses likewise female and male applicants.
Please submit your CV & letter of motivation in English exclusively online. Silvia Rotter is looking forward to getting to know you!
Bewerben Sie sich jetzt
+43 1 60192 10157
Zum LinkedIn Profil