UNIQA Insurance Group is one of the leading insurance groups in our two core markets: Austria and Central & Eastern Europe. This requires fresh thinking - an attitude that is dynamic and solution-oriented. Do you think that's you?
Then join our Business Architecture Team within Strategic Business Organisation of UNIQA Insurance Group in Vienna as
Senior Project Manager Business Transformation (m/f)
Your main responsibilities
- Develop and implement our new group-wide business strategy
- Develop and implement our new group-wide target operating model
- Drive organizational transformation efforts across all functions and business units
- Proactively identify performance improvement opportunities and find ways to realize them
- Lead large cross-functional project teams working on strategic tasks
- Share your strategy consulting toolkit with colleagues to develop our internal capabilities
- University degree with an excellent academic record
- 2-5 years of work experience in strategy consulting and/or corporate strategy
- Proven track record of managing projects and delivering results under pressure
- Strong ability to communicate complex ideas and convince stakeholders
- Keen interest in innovation and technology topics within the insurance industry
- International experience through working or studying abroad
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in German and English
Your core competencies
Action-oriented: You sort things out and take advantage of situation
Customer focused: You ensure long-term customer relations
Result Driven: You aim for goals very reliable and in a timely manner
Solution oriented: You have a very systematic way in approaching challenges Actual yearly income: starting from EUR 60.000,- gross.
Annual minimum wage according to collective agreement: EUR 36.520 - gross. We are prepared to exceed depending on qualification and experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Mag. Ljiljana Nikolic
HR Business Partner
Untere Donaustraße 21
A - 1029 Wien
Tel.: 0043 1 21175 - 2155