Marketplace Manager Amazon/Ebay
We are looking for you! This outstanding position is based in our European office in Vienna.
Dodax is a fast growing e-commerce company which sells media products, toys, IT equipment and a lot more online. We are offering millions of products to customers all over the world using our own software platform.
This software platform is the engine that powers our whole business. From providing customers with an easy and convenient shopping (and paying) experience up to managing the complex logistics that deliver packages to our customers as reliably as promised - our software platform does it all and even more.
Given our rapid expansion, one of our high priorities (which is both of best interest to us and our customers) is speeding up the execution of processes by enabling local ownership and control. In order to implement this local control and to continuously serve our customers across the world, we are further investing in an operating team based in our office.
Marketplace Manager Amazon/Ebay
The Marketplace Manager`s time will be spent managing product listings and inventory for all online marketplaces. This position will be responsible for managing listings, optimizing product visibility, researching new opportunities, analyzing data and growing revenue through each marketplace. This role will impact the company's growth strategy on all marketplaces, working at both the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (managing campaigns with site merchandising tools, analyzing traffic data, and solving problems). Through analytic-driven product merchandising, this role is charged with delivering the best possible offering, driving best-in-class customer service and effective marketing communications, while delivering measurable results through Amazon, eBay and beyond.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the day to day responsibilities for all marketplaces
- Manage inventory on Amazon, eBay and other online marketplaces
- Create, manage, and optimize listings
- Coordinate marketing for all online marketplaces, including promotional opportunities, pricing optimization, and content creation (guides, banners, HTML templates, and email)
- Research and identify new marketplaces, including logistical needs and pricing
- Maintain detailed understanding of the mechanics of all backend tools, processes and systems
- Monitor, analyze and report on marketplace performance metrics, sales, competitive listings, and pricing
- Review customer feedback and marketplace health, updating processes as needed
- Proactively identify product, service, and marketplace issues and resolve them accordingly
- Work with internal and external resources (ex. Amazon) to ensure products are accurately described and priced
- Increase listing visibility and traffic through marketplace tools and promotions
- Uncover and execute new initiatives within each marketplace that will improve the customer experience and increase overall business
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, data sciences, or related field
- Two+ years experience in e-commerce, online marketing, or equivalent, preferably with Apple products and/or computing/consumer electronics experience
- Knowledge of online marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, etc), experience buying and selling (large scale) on each marketplace is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work efficiently and effectively within a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Exceptional attention to detail, the ability to plan strategically, and to manage multiple tasks and projects in parallel
- Ability to create, analyze, and comprehend marketplace data and sales analytics for use in forecasting, production, and communication with others
- Experience with product listings, data feeds and web analytics is strongly preferred
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fluid, fast-paced team environment while meeting critical deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and Google Docs (Sheets, Slides, etc.)
For this position the minimum salary is EUR 2,939 gross/month (38.5 h/week), in accordance with the respective collective agreement.