Senior PHP Developer (m/f/x)
Be part of the kununu family!
With over 3.1 million reviews across 850.000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading employer review platform. We believe that every person -- whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their work life -- should be able to give and get accurate, honest information about companies and roles before walking in on day one.
A challenging task:
- Our purpose is damn strong: Empowerment. That's what it's all about. We help people choose the right place to work and create a better workplace for all.
- As part of a cross-functional agile engineering team you will design, develop, integrate, deploy and monitor applications and services for our kununu.com web platform.
- Apart from developing new features you will also be jointly responsible for migrating our existing tech stack to a sustainable micro-service architecture.
- You will be driving technical innovation as well as creating common standards and guidelines across our engineering teams.
- You will provide guidance for our Junior Engineers.
A convincing background:
- You have several years of experience in designing, building, testing and shipping scalable and resilient web applications.
- You are an expert in PHP/OOP and MySQL and have experience with MVC-Frameworks (Symfony or similar) as well as with NoSQL Databases.
- You're into agile methodologies and enjoy working in teams that focus on achieving their goals together and guiding each other.
- You have a cross functional mind-set and are excited to also dive into other domains like devops, testing or frontend development.
- Your profile is rounded out through your sense of (dark) humor and fluent English skills.
- Additionally, it would be a big plus if you have experience with technologies like AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Elasticsearch or Jenkins.
An inspiring environment:
- You work directly in the center of Vienna in an innovative and dynamic environment with flexible working hours.
- Challenging tasks, fruitful interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty of opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
- Traditionally at kununu we enjoy spending time together, be it on "Bacon Dude" Thursdays, after lunch Mario Cart sessions, table tennis "Ringerl", or the occasional pub quiz or karaoke nights.
- In order for you to grow personally, we offer you a variety of training options including conference passes, continuous personal feedback, and also three hack weeks per year to give you time to explore new trends and technologies.
- We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits like daily restaurant vouchers, organic fruit and 6 weeks of vacation per year, just to name a few. Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at kununu.
- We are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position due to legal requirements in Austria. Our salary range for this position is starting at 50,500 EUR. Be sure that our final offer will be a competitive market value-based salary which is based on your experience and qualifications.
Sounds good to you? We're looking forward to hearing from you.