"BE FIRST!" Special Project Internship: Black Products Business Development and Strategic Supply and Pricing (f/m)
"BE FIRST" internship is the "FIRST" …
… step in the recruitment process for a future graduate position
… class possibility to substantially contribute to a real-life business project
… opportunity to get visibility with senior management and mentoring from experts
… class insight into OMV and the dynamic Energy industry
Your "BE FIRST" BUSINESS PROJECT: "FUTURE ROADS - POTENTIAL IMPACT FOR BITUMEN INDUSTRY"
... assist in the preparation of a status report of future trends in road construction with the background of changing mobility of people and goods as well as environmental issues
... evaluate the impact of secondary construction products (e.g. recycling materials like plastic waste, tires etc..) on bitumen / asphalt quality
... support the analysis of risks and opportunities of future road construction tenders reflecting topics like sustainability, CO2-foodprint, energy efficiency etc. ("Green procurement" )
... deduce requirements on future bitumen qualities and possible strategies
You will "BE FIRST" if you are a student with
- Extraordinary academic achievements (Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering or other disciplines)
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills and ability to learn about complex economic interrelations
- Basic knowledge in road construction (bitumen and asphalt)
- Open, intercultural mind and critical, out-of-the-box thinking
- Excellent MS Office skills (especially Power Point and Excel)
- Affinity to Digitalization, IT and emerging technologies
"BE FIRST" frame
- Currently enrolled Bachelor or Master student with first professional experience (preferably in a project environment)
- Fluency in English and German
- Location: Trabrennstraße 6-8, 1020 Vienna
- Start: July/August 2019
- Duration: 6 months, full time
- Compensation between EUR 950,- and EUR 1,400,- depending on level of education
- Please make sure to upload your CV, a Cover Letter and all relevant Certificates (school, university)
„BE FIRST" - take the first step into a potential future career in Austria´s biggest listed public company!
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.