With its brands BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce the BMW Group is one of the world's most successful premium manufacturers of automobiles and motorcycles as well as a provider of premium services for individual mobility. The engine for the intensity and attraction of our products and services is the passion of our employees. At our location in Salzburg we manage 12 growth markets of the sales region Central and Southeastern Europe.
Internship Performance Management
- Responsible for strategic projects in the area of strategy development and performance management.
- Support in strategic projects regarding digital dealership transformation in line with the future expectations of our customers and the entire customer journey.
- Support in analysis regarding performance & profitability steering.
- Ad-hoc strategy projects and analysis (e.g. Customer Satisfaction programs, competition analysis etc.)
- Advanced Bachelor study / Master Study in Business administration preferred.
- Experienced in MS Office (Powerpoint, Excel, etc.).
- Strong communication and analytical capabilities.
- Teamplayer and open-minded in stakeholder management.
- Fluent in German and English - other CEE languages would be an advantage.
Employment type: Internship/full time
Earliest starting date: August
Duration: 12 month
Min. salary collective agreement: EUR 1.634,- gross p. m.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application via www.bmw.at/karriere.
Tel.: +43-662-8383 7706