At Runtastic we believe in helping people improve their fitness and overall health. Moreover, we believe in creating an exciting work environment in which we can thrive personally, professionally... and even physically. Team members from all over the world get together in our inviting offices to tackle unusual and fascinating challenges every day. We offer a number of benefits and let our creativity run wild on our Days of New Ideas. Because only if our employees are happy can our hundreds of millions of users be happy too.
LINZ & HERZOGEN-AURACH
Together with adidas, you will drive the development and execution of the strategy for the global category Running and Training, focusing on digital experiences. Your responsibilities include:
- Ensuring alignment and progress between multiple teams and stakeholders on strategic initiatives
- Managing effective communication and maintaining the relationship with the Business Unit (BU) and other digital teams at adidas
- Developing and supporting collaboration models and strategy integration with the BU, leading to consumer engagement growth
- Tracking, analyzing, and reporting strategic initiatives, providing updates to key stakeholders across the company, e.g. to the Senior Management
- 5+ years of profound experience in a digital environment and the sporting goods industry
- Excellent English skills (written & spoken)
- Exceptional communication, coordination, and analytical skills, as well as strong sense of responsibility
- Strategic approach with an eye for detail and the ability to simplify complex matters
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as a proactive and independent working style
- Willingness to travel regularly between the headquarters of adidas (Herzogenaurach, Germany) and Runtastic (Linz, Austria)
And here's the fine print: Our salary range starts at EUR 70,000 gross per year. Your actual offer depends on your skill set and experience.
+43 660 661 60 69