Customer Solution Engineer (f/m)
EB Assist stands for state-of-the-art hardware and software products to successfully develop, test, visualize, validate, and build ADAS and automated driving functions and systems.
- You will be one of the product support engineers for bus communication test systems and restbus simulation, dealing with our customers (OEMs and Tier1s) and our internal project organization
- You provide technical support to our customers (HiL, software tools, hardware, field application engineer)
- You are closely aligned with our tech centers and development teams
- You present our EB Assists products and solutions in customer meetings
- You will contribute to the internal support process definition
- You will contribute to content of our product documentation and product trainings
- You are experienced in at least one programming language (C/C++, Java, …)
- You are experienced in embedded systems, ideally in automotive communication bus systems (CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet, LIN)
- You have no fear of working with hardware products
- You are educated as hardware- or software-developer or have a university degree in Computer Sciences, Robotics, Automotive Engineering, Mathematics, or similar
- You work autonomously and in a self-reliant way
- You are a problem solver and team player
- You have excellent intercultural and communication skills and you effectively interact with customers
- You are able to network on cross-location level
- Your English is excellent, both in writing and speaking
- Your German language skills are on intermediate level
- Challenging projects and excellent career opportunities in an international environment
- collaboration with leading suppliers in the automotive industry
- an informal and supportive working environment
- flexible working time
- individual development possibilites according to our definded EB Career Paths
- further trainings at our EB Software Academy as well as
- as well as further benefits
This announced position is payed with an attractive and market-based salary. The minimum annual gross salary according to the IT-collective agreement is EUR 41,706.- (minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience). Of course an overpay is determined, the specific amount is based on relevant work experience.
If you have any question, do not hesitate to call our recruiting hotline: +43 1-59983-7060. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal. Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB's exceptional company culture here.
We look forward to receiving your application!