AGRANA Fruit is part of the AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG, operating at 28 production sites on 5 continents worldwide. We are the global market leader in the production of fruit preparations and offer customized solutions to the dairy as well as to the bakery, food service and ice cream industries.
We are looking for a self-motivated candidate, striving for overall organizational effectiveness to join us in the following position:
Board Assistant - Division Fruit (m/f)
As a member of the Division Fruit Board Assistant Team, you will assist and support the CEO and Fruit Board Members in all operative activities. In addition, you will act as competent interface to all internal and external partners to ensure a smooth office routine.
- Your tasks:
- Support the CEO and Board Members of the Division Fruit and their departments in all operative activities
- Office Management including organization and maintenance of Board Members´ agenda, self-dependent correspondence in English and German, organization and coordination of meetings, telephone- & video conferences (including technical support), preparation and creation of presentations and supporting documents
- Organization of business trips, visa applications, invitation letters, entry of travel expense reports in SAP and preparation of the overall travel agenda as well as the corresponding working documents
- Organization of AF HQ events
- Act as an interface to internal and external stakeholders on national as well as international level, reception of guests and customers
- Communication tasks like internal announcements, updating of SharePoint, meeting minutes, etc.
- Commercial education (HAK or FH/University), basic economic skills are a must
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a comparable role
- Excellent MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- You are highly organized with a structured working attitude and accurate, reliable, trustworthy as well as flexible
- As pro-active team player with excellent communication skills paired with an open-minded personality you convince with the ability to deal and communicate effectively in a culturally diverse set-up
- You are stress-resistant, resilient and able to work in a fast-paced environment that requires high flexibility and commitment to results
- Fluent in English and German - any other language is an advantage.
- A challenging and exciting work experience with the possibility to cooperate on Board Level.
- Development & career opportunities in a global company
- An international work environment (>20 nationalities) in a dynamic and diverse team located in Vienna´s city center
- Modern, state-of-the-art offices and office equipment
- AGRANA "Fit Program" offering various sports and health programs
- Canteen offering 4 different meals per day as well as snacks and drinks
- Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 32.673,48 gross per year. Willingness to overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.
- More information about AGRANA Fruit as an employer can be found on our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/agrana-fruit/
Frau Doris Zangl (+43 121137-12871)
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application online on: