The RBI Group IT GmbH provides IT services for RBI's Austrian subsidiaries (i.e. Raiffeisen Capital Management, Raiffeisen Bausparkasse, Valida Pensionskasse) and is focused on the core IT applications of these business units.
DWH Solution Architect (f/m)
The IT Delivery DWH team is responsible for all developments and operations in our data warehouse area, which is the basis for fund reporting. In our international team intercultural skills and customer orientation are key success factors.
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for a DWH solution architect (f/m), who is a key role within the DWH organization and takes leadership and responsibility to define and maintain the solution architecture within the DWH environment. This includes the whole transformation process from source data into DWH and to DWH consumers.
As the DWH solution architect (f/m) you analyse functional and non-functional requirements and take the lead in translating those requirements and strategies into feasible DWH products, solutions, and services. You have a very good overview on business processes in banking area and a solid understanding of DWH architectures. You are able to serve as the key link between business needs and technology enablers.
What you can expect:
- In this role, you´ll take leadership and coordinate technical software implementation teams whilst having the overall responsibility for technical project results
- You´ll act as the bridge between software and test engineers, project and test managers and business experts
- You´ll define the software architecture and software design of DWH integration solutions
- As part of an agile delivery team you´ll ensure that the knowledge is shared and documented
- You´ll evaluate alternative technical solutions and support in decision making
- You´ll estimates the development efforts and plans the technical software implementation
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience in designing DWH architectures within a large organisation (preferably financial institution)
- Combines technical ability, business acumen, and an excellent understanding of industry standards and technology trends
- Broad knowledge about DWH components such as ETL, Relational Database Management Systems, BI Tools, Data Mining Tools, Analytic applications, metadata management including practical work with these components in real life projects
- Integral team member, build relationships with business and IT, and demonstrate architecture concepts and details.
- Excellent communication - cross cultural as well as cross-hierarchical - and presentation skills, able to address technical and business oriented audience up to top level management
- Fluent knowledge of English, German is a Plus
What we offer:
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 47.500,- annual gross salary excl. overtime - additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!