Online Marketing Manager (f/m)
Our subsidiary Funstage is currently offering a full-time position as a Marketing Manager RMG (f/m) to support our B2C Marketing team. You will be in charge of B2C user acquisition activities for dedicated brands and will manage the overall budget as well as the branding and performance campaigns. Additionally, you will be responsible for the entire sales funnel.
- Strategy, management and implementation of user acquisition campaigns
- Budget monitoring and forecasting
- Managing contact with external partners and agencies (PPC, TV advertising, …)
- Tracking and analysing KPIs and reporting to management
- Monitoring and optimising sales funnel, acting as a stakeholder in all processes connected to the sales funnel
- Coordination with our internal teams (e.g. Graphics, CRM, Brand Management, Coordination, Landing Pages, Platform & Apps)
- Completed higher education (e.g. Marketing, Business Administration) or corresponding work experience
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar position in an agency environment or on the customer side
- Experience in managing digital and/or TV campaigns on an operative level
- Analytical skills and understanding of online/mobile KPIs as well as experience with analytics tools
- Self-dependent and structured working style with a high sense of responsibility
- High team orientation and excellent communication skills
- Solution oriented with excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, other languages are a plus
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A yearly gross salary of EUR 35.000,- for applicants with at least 2 years of specific experience and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
Funstage Spielewebseiten Bestriebsges.m.b.H., a 100% subsidiary of Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions GmbH and therefore part of the worldwide operating NOVOMATIC group of companies, is a multiplatform gaming service provider offering synchronous play on mobile apps, social networks and other web-based technologies to gamers around the world. Funstage is a true customer company, always focused on delivering innovative solutions, that meet the needs of our customers in the fields of content, marketing, communication, community.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.