OMV Upstream / Exploration & Production
Upstream Digital Enterprise Architect (f/m)
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Be responsible for the architectural vision, principles and policies across several OMV business domains and organizations (Head office functions, hubs and branch offices)
- Drive the current and future technical IT / OT (Operations Technology such as DCS, SCADA, IoT, etc.) / IM (Information Management) solutions across a range of applications, solutions and technologies that contribute to a common set of business objectives
- Develop, align, govern and introduce strategic visions and decisions on software, hardware and IT / OT / IM Data and Digitalization technology for a set of business domains, e.g. a given group of applications or systems that are applicable in multiple business areas (OMV Upstream global scope)
- Drive and align enterprise architecture to the business requirements and imperatives, as well as managing global inter-disciplinary teams with the target to carry out the digitalization
- University degree Master/Diploma in Computer Engineering with at least 10 years relevant professional experience
- Significant experience of delivering architecture for multiple business domains, disciplines, programs
- Breadth of experience across multiple areas of business in O&G Upstream would be preferable
- System architecture: the ability to bring components together to form a larger system that will ultimately meet the collective needs of the business
- Experience with Application Enterprise & Cloud integration
- Has a broad set of technical knowledge covering the areas of application of architecture, such as application development, embedded software, enterprise and business systems, high performance computing, cloud technologies and usability
We offer you:
- According to Austrian labor law, the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labor agreement has to be stated in the advertisement (EUR 73,000 -- gross per year, all in)
- An internationally attractive compensation package depending on your experience plus bonus and additional benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.