Internal Auditor - Finance & Accounting (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Independent performance of audits, joining the Finance & Accounting Audit Team at Henkel
- Responsibility for projects within Henkel's Affiliated Companies all over the world (up to 20 weeks travel to Henkel locations in more than 75 countries)
- Identification of improvement areas
- Determination of actions with the respective management
- Start: as soon as possible at Henkel in Vienna (up to 50 % travel)
- Excellent university degree within Business Administration/Controlling
- First work experience / internships in the areas of Finance, Controlling ond/or Accounting
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Analytically strong and effective conflict manager with an international mindset
- Various job tasks in a dynamic international work environment
- Training and professional growth opportunities
- Attractive salary according to collective agreement of chemical industry at least Euro 3,200/month (willingness to overpay according to your experience)
→ Jetzt bewerben