(Senior) Backend PHP Developer (f/m)
Taking development to the next level!
(Jn 43274) / City of occupation: Vienna
Our client is working on an innovative SaaS solution that is being used by over 2000 clients worldwide. They are constantly working on new innovations and are now expanding the development team in Vienna.
Your future role
- Backend development of new and further development of existing features
- Close collaboration with the Product Management
- Working within an international team (Backend developers, Frontend developers, Software testers)
- Agile development (Scrum)
- Maintenance and bug fixing
- Completed technical education (e.g. school for higher technical education)
- At least 2 years of professional experience in backend development with PHP
- Good knowledge of databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), data structures and algorithms
- Good command of English and a valid work permit for Austria
The special thing about this position
- Working on an highly innovative product
- International team with highly diverse backgrounds
- New and modern office
EUR 2800 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 2800 and EUR 4300 gross/month according to qualifications and experience.
If you fulfill these criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Constanze Slamanig, email@example.com, will contact you promptly upon receipt.
Inserat auf epunkt.com