SEO Manager (m/f/x)
Be part of the kununu family!
With over 3.1 million reviews across 850.000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading employer review platform. We believe that every person -- whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their work life -- should be able to give and get accurate, honest information about companies and roles before walking in on day one.
A challenging task:
- As part of our SEO-team, you will be responsible for implementing and optimizing our SEO activities.
- Together with our Dev Teams you will assure the technical SEO implementation on kununu.
- You support our Content Marketing team with your know-how to create great content for search engine users, you will provide advice for optimization and you will further shape the development of our blogs.
- You will work out linkbuilding strategies which are fully in line with the Google guidelines and help the teams to implement them.
- You keep an eye on KPIs and monitor the impact of our SEO-actions.
A convincing background:
- You are an SEO-enthusiast who identifies with our mission to create transparency in the job market and you want to contribute to our purpose by bringing your SEO-skills to the table.
- You have several years of SEO experience either in an SEO agency or as an Inhouse SEO. You have been facing a broad field of SEO-challenges. SEO experience with large domains is a plus.
- You are a solution-focused Allrounder with a strong technical SEO background, but also a proven track record in content optimization and linkbuilding.
- Additional knowledge of alternative Google search products such as Google for Jobs (strong plus!), Google Flights, Google Hotels and so on are a plus.
- You are an analytical person and you face challenges with your autonomous and structured working approach which is complemented by your ability to also find creative solutions.
- You are willing to take over holistic responsibility for SEO-topics and you further expedite the development within your scope.
- You are an absolute team player, you like to work in close cooperation and you are also able to go into sparring at eye level with our high performance and experienced SEO team.
- Your profile is rounded by fluent English skills. Other languages are a plus.
An inspiring environment:
- As an SEO at kununu, you have direct impact on our Product, Marketing and Development.
- You can help strengthen our market leading position in the DACH region, but at the same time conquer new markets such as the US and battle it out there in a fierce competition.
- We are working with a state-of-the-art tech stack and we offer a holistic SEO-approach from a global perspective in an environment where SEO is highly valued.
- We offer unlimited SEO-challenges, but equipped with the necessary resources and budget, so you can solve them. Also you will find plenty of support and sparring within the SEO team which has decades of SEO experience.
- You work directly in the center of Vienna in an innovative and dynamic environment with flexible working hours.
- Challenging tasks, fruitful interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
- In order for you to grow personally, we offer you a variety of training options and regular team events.
- We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits like daily restaurant vouchers, organic fruit, and 6 weeks of vacation per year. Just to name a few.
- Due to legal requirements in Austria, we are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position. Our salary range for this position starts at 55.000 EUR. Based on your experience and qualifications, our final offer will be a competitive market value-based salary.
Sounds good to you?
We´re looking forward to hearing from you.