Dyson is a global technology company founded in 1993 in Malmesbury, UK. Over 11,500 people, including James Dyson himself, spend their days strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world. It's all about better ideas and better technologies to solve other people problems.
Since 2000 Dyson can be found on the Austrian Market. About 30 people are now responsible for the marketing and selling of Dyson's products. We are on an expansion drive and have many exciting plans for the future, therefore we are looking for a:
Business Analyst CEE (m/f/d)
As Business Analyst at Dyson you will be responsible for the analysis of digital data and using your analytical skills to come up with clear, actionable insights that help to drive our business goals. You'll be exceptional at talking people through what you have found and helping them understand what action to take next.
- Conduct deep dive analysis, provide regular insight in all aspects of the digital journey to pull out trends and reporting in the performance in order to improve the conversion rate of key customer journeys and digital channels
- Proactively monitor our websites for changes in customer behaviour and communicate these insights clearly around the Digital team and wider business as necessary to drive change
- Investigate specific issues and propose solutions by analysing data from a wide range of sources including digital analytics data and session replay tools
- To proactively identify opportunities to enhance the customer journey on all sites, taking account external best practice and current and future trends
- Contribute to the growing insight-based and data driven culture
- Support the maintenance and enhancements of the insight tools/platforms
- Significant experience in digital analytics with a proven record of delivering actionable insight and helping to drive change
- Experience of working with both Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- An understanding of how analytics can be used to improve user experience and marketing performance
- Ability to distil complex analytics into simple themes that are appropriate for non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise workloads and meet project deadlines
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced commercial environment with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work across multiple markets, understanding the different stages of their development on the Direct journey
- Proactive approach, driving the Direct Analysis agenda independently of leadership with exhaustive passion
- Advanced excel
- Fluency in English and German
- Fresh fruits, coffee and refreshments
- Food vouchers
- Young motivated team
- Dynamic, creative environment
- Free parking
- Flexible working hours
- Homeoffice possible
- Company bonus scheme
- Relaxed dress-code
- Discount on Dyson machines
- 24/7 accident insurance
Working at Dyson:
Our culture is unique. We constantly strive to find a better way to solve everyday problems. If you want to be part of a challenging yet rewarding environment and are excited by change - it could be for you.
On our careers page you can learn more about our values "Different, Authentic, Better", which remind us of our mission every day and help us achieve our goals.
Due to the GDPR (data protection regulation) we do not except any applications that reach us by e-mail or post. All applications must therefore be submitted via our careers page. Please click here to get to the job.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Depending on professional qualifications and experience, we offer a gross annual salary of EUR 42.000,00.
We look forward to receiving your application documents stating your salary expectations and availability!
Dyson Austria GmbH
Engerthstraße 151 - 1020 Wien - Austria