Raiffeisen Informatik has been offering professional IT services for major customers in Austria and abroad for almost 50 years - with a focus on services to companies in the Raiffeisen sector, Uniqa and selected financial service providers. Our broad portfolio ranges from highly available IT operations, outsourcing,security services, consulting and license management to complete workplace support.
Technology Architect - focus Network and Network Security (m/f)
What you can expect:
- Support and steer technology developments in Network and Network Security area, in a strong cooperation with various stakeholders
- Development of Technology architectures, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, implementation and use of Network and Network Security solutions
- Active participation and contribution in further development of Public Cloud based services
- Participation and support in Technology cost optimization activities, including investments and budgeting review, cost benchmarking, tendering and decision process to build or buy Technologies capabilities
- Provide expert technical advice and counsel to IT management and architecture committees
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders
What you bring to the table:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- 7+ years of experience in Network and Network Security technologies/solutions
- Experience with Cloud services delivery and relevant networking/network security aspects
- Ability to identify risks associated with processes, operations and technologies
- Ability to act as enterprise technology subject matter expert for security solutions
- Good understanding of relevant standards and frameworks (e.g. ITIL, ISO27001, COBIT, etc.)
- Previous experience of working as part of agile teams is an advantage
- Previous leadership or project management experience in Technology area is an advantage
- Excellent command of English and German is an advantage
- Ability to manage complex tasks in a changing environment, strong self-drive to reach results, very good presentation skills
- Flexibility for travel requirements and onsite engagements (up to 10%)
What we offer:
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading IT company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- Possibility to direct and steer technology development in an organization with a strong regional branding and footprint
- Possibility to grow and develop further professional skills in the Cloud area
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- Attractive social benefits and state of the art learning and development opportunities
Our salary packages are - depending on your experience and qualification - cleary above the stated minimum salary. KV-Einstufung ST2 Erfahrungsstufe (4.114,-).
Have we aroused your interest?
We are looking forward to receiving your application online application
Further information about your application can be found at
RAIFFEISEN INFORMATIK GMBH
z.H. Frau Yasmin Schmid, BA?
Lilienbrunngasse 7-9 ?