Raiffeisen Informatik has been offering professional IT services for major customers in Austria and abroad for almost 50 years - with a focus on services to companies in the Raiffeisen sector, Uniqa and selected financial service providers. Our broad portfolio ranges from highly available IT operations, outsourcing,security services, consulting and license management to complete workplace support.
Product Owner (m/w) Cloud Center of Excellence
What you can expect:
- Ensure customers' needs and plan service vision & strategy and Release Roadmap
- Represent and manage the Stakeholders interests
- End-to-end development of cloud services' offering to customers
- Orchestrate and define the requirements inflow by clearly identifying and describing Value Stream backlog items (Epics, User stories)
- Define acceptance criteria and definition of done, in alignment with Delivery responsible (Delivery Manager/Lead)
- Optimization and further development of the existing product portfolio
- Creation of new products based on business demands and innovations
- Ensure transparency into the upcoming work of the cross functional team
- Monitor the Value stream achievement of agreed business goals and KPIs
- Responsible for overall prioritization for value stream / product activities and owner of the Value stream "Impact Map"
- Define the Release Plan
- Own the Value stream budget and manage product feature risks
- Organize and coordinate value stream / release planning meetings
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 3+ years' work experience in the role of product owner, preferably in the field of cloud services and infrastructure
- Experience with agile methodologies and practices (e.g. SCRUM, KanBan) and/or agile software development
- Experience with coordination of external suppliers and partners
- Problem-oriented approach and strong communication skills
- Profound knowledge of public cloud environments (AWS, Azure), continuous delivery and automation and preferably with Infrastructure as a code (CloudFormation, TeraForm) and Data Analytics
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
What we offer:
For legal reasons, we are obliged to point out that the classification ST2 experience level (4.114,-) is provided for the minimum collective agreement salary for this position. KV-Einstufung ST2 Regelstufe (3.485,-).
Our salary packages are - depending on your experience and qualification - cleary above the stated minimum salary. KV-Einstufung LT02 Regelstufe (4.608,-).
Have we aroused your interest?
We are looking forward to receiving your application online application
Further information about your application can be found at
RAIFFEISEN INFORMATIK GMBH
z.H. Frau Yasmin Schmid, BA?
Lilienbrunngasse 7-9 ?