Product Manager - Web / Mobile (m/f)
We are currently looking for a (Technical) Product Manager Web / Mobile (m/f) to support our Product Management Team. As a Product Manager for our Web and Mobile products, you will create and deliver innovative and engaging products and will be responsible for their impact on customers. For this role, you will be working on our new products that we will be rolling out in new markets across multiple brands on all channels.
- Planning and managing the delivery of the features/products you are responsible for
- Release of new features and monitoring their impact
- Gathering requirements from various stakeholders (internal & external)
- Analysing the current business processes and compiling the new business requirements specifications
- Preparing user stories and requirements documentation with detailed acceptance criteria for the development team
- Guiding, improving and maintaining your product throughout the product life cycle
- Collaboration with the stakeholders to prioritise feature requests according to business value
- Conducting release planning & creation of feature road maps
- Acting as communication hub for internal and external stakeholders
- Documentation and knowledge transfer
- Reporting and updating key positions on status and performance of your platform
- Completed academic education in a technical or business related study or equivalent working experience
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a product owner, business (system) analyst and/or project manager
- Previous experience in an online environment (ideally online gaming)
- Passion for technology and thorough understanding of front-end and back-end development
- Comfortable and confident working with both the technical and commercial sides of an organisation
- Ability to focus on problem-solving in a dynamic/agile environment
- Excellent planning and decision-making skills, with the ability to logically measure risk against potential gain
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written, German knowledge is a plus
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A yearly gross salary of EUR48.000,- for applicants with at least 3 years of specific experience and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.