Global brand manager (f/m)
Business area: compression therapy
We are looking for the top talents who are contributing know-how, ideas and ambition to work in our international teams. L&R's compassion and competence about medical devices lead to innovations and developments throughout the product ranges. Our portfolio includes modern wound dressing and extends to high-tech vacuum therapy, hence, we do not only offer products we provide the patients a range of solutions.
What you can expect
- We are more than 5,000 people worldwide.
- Due to L&R's history our culture is still shaped by the values of a family business.
- We are a modern and future oriented company with sustainable and strong growth.
- We are investing the profitable fields and develop these new areas with passion and the ambition to be the best in class.
How you can contribute
- Lead international and cross functional teams for product launches
- Responsible for the conception, implementation and tracking of the international brand campaigns
- Project lead of innovation teams
- Conducting product analyzes with the help of KPIs and market intelligence
- Exchanging knowledge and information with internal and external customer
- Generate competitive intelligence
Who we are looking for
- Degree in medicine, pharmacy, natural science or business
- Preferably 3-5 years of experience in marketing or product management
- Sales experience of advantage
- Fluent in German and very good English skills; additional language skills welcomed
- Practiced user of various IT programs (e.g. MS Office)
- Proactive nature, organizational skills and experienced working in intercultural teams
- Winner mentality and to drive projects throughout the matrix organization.
Why you should choose L&R
- You want to contribute to the future of medical devices.
- Work-life balance is an important factor not only for you but also for us. We find the right module that fits.
- Our L&R academy is dedicated to provide a variety of trainings for our employees. We encourage to use this offer.
We want to meet you
Please apply with your CV and your letter of motivation (incl. your salary expectation) via the L&R Online Platform. The gross annual salary for this position would be EUR 42,000.00 with the willingness of overpay depending on the education and work experience.
Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH
Johann-Schorsch Gasse 4, 1141 Wien
phone: +43 1 576 70-0