Operations Engineer (f/m/d)
Ready to shape the future? AI, DL and ML are fundamentally changing the way we work. With your digital skills and flair for innovation, you have a key role to play in supporting our clients in their digital transformation journey. Creative people think outside the box and thrive in an innovative working environment. You'll find this and more in our Xperience lab equipped with state-of-the-art tools and infrastructure for analysis, interaction design and future-proofing.
- Emphasis - Be a member of an internal DevOps team with responsibility for multiple products
- Solution oriented - Find and implement solutions with the product owner
- Business Value - Deepen your understanding of the product vision and user needs, aiming to generate additional product benefits - always considering technical and business KPI's
- End-to-end responsibility - You have operational responsibility for products while striving to continuously improve them by trying new ideas to enhance user experience
- Be a pioneer - Be a key asset in establishing the DevOps culture in the enterprise as well as active engagement with local and global communities to share your experience and knowledge
- Multiple years of experience as an operations engineer, ideally with DevOps experience
- Solid practical and theoretical foundation in cloud-operations and the ability to master all aspects related to ensuring compliance in the cloud
- The right mindset for DevOps knowing the processes and the common tools (development pipeline, continuous delivery, automated testing, application analytics)
- You are a team player with a passion for learning and trying out new technologies
- Self-starter-mentality with a high affinity for digital products that please their users
- Flexible Working hours and openness to remote working
- Laptop, mobile phone and state of the art communication solutions (to help with your work)
- Working in an innovative, dynamic and international business environment
- High level of responsibility
- Growing organization with room for individual development
- Numerous benefits
Based on a full-time employment, we offer a yearly target gross income starting from EUR 55,000 (all-in), oriented on your professional qualification and experience.
We are looking forward to your application.
PwC Österreich GmbH
Julia Tröster, MA
+43 (0)1 50188 1291