Do you go big or small…..? Yes!
We believe in both. That's why we're a $35 billion company with the mindset of a start-up. So big idea, small idea, or somewhere in between, here's your chance to share it with us.
Production Manager (m/f)
ID 1813717, permanent, Bludenz AT
- Guide, inspire and proactively coach a production team in the moulding and packing area
- Propose and operate within annual conversion cost budget and deliver required volume of products right in time, at lowest cost and within MDLZ quality standards to MEU building on our "Zemma bingan mir üsre Schoki a d' Spitz" roadmap to achieve maximum customer satisfaction
- Elaborate and/or update an annual conversion and yield roadmap for the section and identify specific projects to satisfy cost reduction targets as per productivity strategies
- Initiate and lead productivity projects and implement other investment projects, approved by MEU, in co-operation with Business Development in order to reach growth targets and reduce standard costs
- Provide leadership and coaching to teams and achieve results through participative, high performance management while sustaining and enhancing the team IL6S culture
- Efficiently manage interfaces with other functions (e.g., Controlling, BD, R&D, Quality, Engineering, HSE, Procurement etc.) and suppliers based on an E2E approach
- Support quality and HSE programs and reinforce safe behaviour of team members. Act as safety leader in the Section to build a sustainable "Jeder Tag ein sicherer Tag" safety culture
- Manage M&R acitivities in the production department and provide an uninterrupted supply of utilities in order to meet production volume, plans and effective maintenance assets
- Manage production planning and scheduling as well as materials management, replenishment of materials and achievement of raw and packaging inventory
For this role you will need to have:
- Broad knowledge of FMCG business and engineering processes, policies and procedures (GMP, Quality, SS&E)
- Sound understanding of manufacturing, supply chain & lean and 6 sigma processes
- Strong background in managing production teams
- Very good German and English language skills
- Communication, motivation and listening skills as well as idea leadership
- Proven leadership skills
- Co-operation and communication skills to manage cross functional interfaces
- Analytic and problem solving skills, strategic thinking abilities
- Understanding of change management and the principles of redesign
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop you knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits!
Please apply online and visit our careers website: www.mondelezinternational.com/careers
Annual gross salary starting from EUR 71.350,- according to skills and experience. As a multinational company we can offer you on top attractive social benefits.