MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (f/m) with focus on Supply Chain
Arbeitsort: Wien und Edelstal
THIRSTY FOR A GREAT CAREER? JOIN OUR
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAMME with focus on Supply Chain
The Coca-Cola Hellenic Rise programme challenges talented graduates to grow into the next generation of leaders!
ABOUT THE COCA-COLA HBC RISE PROGRAMME
- Our management trainee program - a job, not an internship
- Designed for talented graduates to challenge them to grow into Coca-Cola HBC's next generation of leaders
- Fast tracks you through learning our business and industry, providing you with:
- participation in important and impactful projects
- understanding of all different sides of the business through rotational assignments
- access to mentoring and coaching by leaders
- a chance to grow in your job
- Gives unique value by being part of an international community of Management Trainees across Coca-Cola HBC to share and learn from
- A 2-year programme, after which you'll have opportunity to continue developing yourself and your career through leadership roles in the function you're selected for
- You will start your journey in September 2019
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, YOU'RE READY TO RISE
You have a strong drive to make an impact and continuously improve yourself. You're a fast learner, eager to grow as a leader, learn from the team and collaborate. You're curious, like challenging the status quo and want to work on meaningful assignments.
- You have recently graduated from University (Master's degree) with above-average final mark (or you are in your final period of studies about to graduate) with focus on Supply Chain
- Up to 1- 2 years of experience (internships also counts) in field of Supply Chain
- You speak German and English on a proficient level and you are an advanced PC user
- Participation in extra-curricular activities: You're volunteering or taking an active role in student organizations, sports or have another amazing interest that you pursue
- International experience is an advantage
YOUR KEY ROLES AS MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
- Actively participate in the RISE program (on-the-job tasks, peer learning, mentoring and training assigned)
- Work on assignments related to the role in a particular function
- Participate or lead departmental and cross-functional business projects (on project basis or as full rotation to other departments)
- Collaborate, develop and maintain relationships with colleagues from own team, other departments, mentors, project sponsors
- Take full ownership and charge over your development: leverage on each opportunity and feedback
Bring all your unique ingredients and rise!
Application process is open until 31.07.2019 under
Within this trainee program, we offer excellent learning and development opportunities as well as the prospect of a successful career in an international corporation. In this position we are offering an annual gross salary of EUR 41,300 (full-time 38,5 h/week, All- In contract).