Systemadministrator / IT-Support
The outstanding position is based in our European office in Vienna/Austria.
Dodax is a fast growing e-commerce company which sells media products, toys, IT equipment and a lot more online. We are offering millions of products to customers all over the world using our own software platform.
This software platform is the engine that powers our whole business. From providing customers with an easy and convenient shopping (and paying) experience up to managing the complex logistics that deliver packages to our customers as reliably as promised - our software platform does it all and even more.
Given our rapid expansion, one of our high priorities (which is both of best interest to us and our customers) is speeding up the execution of processes by enabling local ownership and control. In order to implement this local control and to continuously serve our customers across the world, we are further investing in an operating team based in our office.
This team promotes our expansion and boosts innovative development as well as operational management of features and platform services which support the unique needs of our worldwide business as well as the customer experience.
- Enhance and maintain our existing Linux server infrastructure.
- Develop documentation of server infrastructure, client systems and internal applications.
- Manage the setup and equipment for workspaces and office infrastructure.
- Provide technical support to our employees.
- Proficient knowledge of Linux operating systems (mostly Ubuntu, Debian, Alpine Linux).
- Basic knowledge of virtualization with XEN.
- Good knowledge of Desktop systems (both Linux and Microsoft Windows)
- Databases: MySQL, MongoDB
- Scripting: Bash, Ruby, Python, Go
- Cloud Services: AWS
- Operations: Docker, Puppet, Icinga
- Deployment: Git, Maven, Jenkins, Apache Webserver, Nginx, Tomcat, Jetty
- Excellent analytical and social skills with the ability to work successfully across all engineering disciplines.
- Hands-on mentality & Can-Do-Attitude.
- Maturity, judgement and proven ability to build strong relationships.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
- Changing and interesting topics.
- Opportunity to travel abroad.
- Flexible working.
- Part of a young, international, diverse, talented and motivated team.
- For this position the minimum salary is EUR 1,564 gross/month (38.5 h/week), in accordance with the respective collective agreement. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Art der Stelle