Business Intelligence Leader - Finance (m/f)
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Use knowledge and experience to define how the existing Excel based financial reporting & manual consolidation can be migrated to a digitized solution including
- Support the FP&A team with process & analytical improvements that enable new levels of financial insights including:
- Be the FP&A lead for process & system implementation projects including IFRS transition, implementing stand-alone consolidation, reporting and planning systems, tools.
- Support ERP upgrade, BI implementation and ES CoA; anticipate the effect of other relevant systems and procedures on FP&A processes by applying knowledge of accounting, finance and business processes
- Solicit feedback on planning and actuals reporting process performance on a regular basis and modify processes accordingly
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance with profound experience in a finance role
- Prior experience with ERP (Oracle, SAP, etc.) and corresponding reporting infrastructure and strong Excel skills
- Prior experience with large databases and reporting & consolidation tools
- Ability to link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Preferred: Direct and / or indirect leadership experience
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3.301,13 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.