IT Administrator (m/f/d)
full time | Vienna
We are spreading our Wings
We founded Firstbird in 2013 to tackle the most strategic challenge that companies are faced with: hiring new talent. The most natural and efficient way to connect people with jobs is through personal relationships. Having recognized that employee referrals are the key to better hires, we built a digital employee referral platform for teams and corporations to make recruiting easier and more efficient than ever before.
The Tech-Support team keeps the lights on and enables our employees to work with technology in the most efficient way possible. With a mission to humanize technology, quite simply we exist to bridge any gap between our employees and the technology they use. Our three main team objectives are to build a strong foundation of core infrastructure and services, deploy new innovative solutions, and to support the team's initiatives.
- Support Firstbird employees in resolving hardware and software problems with Windows/Android/Apple and other hardware products (laptop, desktop, phones, etc.)
- Design and execute projects to improve systems, operations and security
- Support the Asset Management Lifecycle (Purchase - Setup - Maintain - Decommission)
- Document support, operations and security processes
- Minimum of one year as an in-house IT Support Tech, or equivalent experience
- Experience with Windows, Linux and MacOS
- You have experience with the administration of users and rights in IT systems (e.g. Active Directory)
- Experience with troubleshooting network issues in corporate network environment
- A problem solver with a positive, service-oriented attitude
- Good verbal and written communications skills (DE/EN)
Nice to have
- Experience with a scripting language
- Experience using and managing ticket-based enterprise workflow management systems, particularly JIRA and other Atlassian products
- Experience with hosted productivity and communications applications, including G-Suite, Slack, OneLogin and other commonly used SaaS system, and the ability to train and support employees on their use.
- Experience with purchasing, inventory management, and accounting
What you can expect from us
- A tech culture of trust and empowerment, open source contribution, reading clubs, meetups, game nights, tech talks, and product demos
- Extensive onboarding and International relocation assistance if necessary
- State-of-the-art hardware (recent Macbook Pro or something comparable)
- A great work environment: self-organized, flexible working hours, company breakfast, joint lunches, social events and parties
Please make sure your application is written in English. If you have any questions about our recruiting and hiring processes, or if you are unsure if your qualifications and work experience is suffice, please contact us (email@example.com)!
We offer an annual gross salary of at least EUR 33,502 on top of development opportunities in a dynamic and fast growing startup.