At ING we're all about staying one step ahead. It's what we want for our customers, and what we want for our business. So it only makes sense that we like to work with people who are also forward-thinkers - people who want to challenge themselves to achieve their full potential. Sounds like you? Jump on. Your next career move could start right here.
UX/UI Expert (f/m/d)
your tasks and responsibilities
You have wide experience in design of digital products and branding? Want to design and execute the digital vision for ING? You are our Voice of the User? This is the chance to join us!
- End-to-end responsibility for UX analysis and UX design for (digital) processes, interfaces, and customer communications from a customer/user perspective, while also helping improve (digital) processes
- Increase customer satisfaction, user-friendliness and accessibility of ING's (digital) services in order to achieve an optimal, seamless and consistent client experience, as well as increasing conversion rate and maximizing sales
- Generate clear ideas, design concepts and final designs of creative assets (Wireframes, Mock-ups and Prototypes) from beginning to end, considering technology constraints and workflow constraints.
- Able to break down your designs in a roadmap when necessary (know the difference between a fast and simple solution and an innovative future vision and how you go from the simple to the more extensive one over time).
- Create an intuitive, innovative, easy to use and easy to learn user experience in cooperation with product teams and internal stakeholders
- Understand business needs (including ING visual guidelines) and user needs for the designs and interactions
- Initiation, execution and evaluation of different User Experience Tests
- Constant monitoring of the targets and KPI's in the customer journey and experience area. Validate customer insights based on quantitative and qualitative data.
- Successfully completed education in User Experience and/or Digital Design
- Min. 3 yearsof experience as UX Designer in online/mobile experience
- knowledge of Web-Analytics as well as in design and mockups tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Sketch, InVision etc)
- Proactive, communicative and team-oriented personality
- Strong analytical ability, precise, efficient and structured way of working
- Ability to create, develop and realize strategies efficiently, propose creative solutions to problems
- Enthusiasm to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment
- Solid understanding of Agile development processes
- Fluency in English, working proficiency in German is a plus
we offer you
- A challenging opportunity to actively participate in shaping the bank of tomorrow
- An appreciative work environment and a chance to get to know our agile way of working
- Minimum salary of EUR 2.751,35 for 38.5 working hours/week according to collective agreement for employees of banks and bankers (04/2019)
- Your actual monthly salary will be discussed and will reflect your skills and experience