Senior Expert SAP Retail (f/m)
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Consult, support and implement S/4 HANA and other SAP oil&gas changes with focus on Retail filling stations IT processes
- Coordination of business requests for the SAP landscape, management of change requests and projects for the new S/4 landscape and existing SAP systems
- Best practice implementation advisory regarding the further integration of cross location service delivery through continuous knowledge exchange
- Coordination and management of external SAP consultants and technical experts
- Act as consultant for all related question for all business units in the retail area
- Support the development of the SAP S/4 HANA strategy and implementation
- University degree (Master/Diploma) in IT or similar fields of studies
- At least 7 years of professional work experience
- Project management skills
- Experience in international SAP roll out projects
- Fluent in English skills
We offer you:
- According to Austrian labor law, the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labor agreement has to be stated in the advertisement (EUR 73.065,30,-- gross per year, all in)
- An internationally attractive compensation package depending on your experience plus bonus and additional benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.
Anna Maria Hoppe