power your research.
Job position in Power Electronics
Become part of Silicon Austria Labs (SAL) - the top research center for electronic based systems (EBS). Unfold the future, unfold yourself.
In the network of science and industry, the center offers research in four pioneering divisions: Sensor Systems, RF Systems, Power Electronics and System Integration..
SAL - a great place to research.
Scientist / Research Engineer
Campus TU Graz, Inffeldgasse 25F, 8010 Graz, Austria / High Tech Campus Villach, Europastraße 12, 9524 Villach, Austria
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Covering topics as concepts, circuit design and simulation, modelling simulation of the multi-physics dependencies as well as validation of demonstrators/prototypes
- Research on new, innovative solutions in the field of power electronics with focus on converters
- Execution of related projects with industrial and scientific partners
- Working on methodologies to optimize power electronic systems for different parameters
- Finalized study of Electrical/Electronic Engineering, preferably PhD
- Preferably some years experience in developing concepts and architectures of power electronic circuit designs, modelling, simulation, build and validation of those systems
- Knowledge of power converter architectures and concepts
- Good understanding of related state of the art power electronics and passive components as well as their roadmaps and future developments, circuit design and simulation
- Innovative approach to model-based design including multi-physics approach
- Beginning of the employment: as soon as possible
- This position is endowed with a gross annual salary of EUR 42,742 based on the collective agreement for research („Forschungs-Kollektivvertrag") and depending on your experience and skills.
Visit us online: silicon-austria-labs.com/career
Apply now: firstname.lastname@example.org